Saturday, 12 January 2013

Interview


Yushy's interview for me.

Yushy: Hi Jan.
Yushy: I'm here to interview you if I can?
Jan: Sure you can.

Tushy:    What kind of sport do you like?
Jan:    I likes tennis.
Yushy:    Why do you like tennis?
Jan:  I likes tennis because Novak Djokovic plays tennis, and he's Serbian , and Jan like tennis because tennis is a good and fun game.
Yushy:    Why do you like Djokovic?
Jan:    I likes Djokovic because he's great tennis player, and he's funny, because he imitates other tennis players.
Yushy:    Do you think that Djokovic will win Australian Open?
Jan:    It's a really hard question because Murray getting better, and Federer can get better, but Murray is the main competitor that can take Australian Open title from Djokovic.  



Feedback for the interview:

Yushy didn't miss anything that i have mentioned, he kept good eye contact, which didn't make me feel unconformable. I liked the questions that Yushy asked. I know that this wasn't like a professional interview but it's best as students can make. It was kind of hard to think of questions so quickly so the interview wasn't       going really fast, and it had some flaws. But overall i didn't feel uncomfortable and i liked the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment