Thursday, 21 February 2013

Script


Yushi: James
Benda: Dillon
Rey: josh  
Olivia: coach
Eva: matt
Jan: tom
The American football team is practicing…
Coach: “Hey!!! Run faster, faster!!! You idiots!!!

            Rey throws a ball to yushi, and catches it, made touched -down

            Yushi is depressed.
Eva: hey, what’s wrong? That was amazing touch down!
Yushi: I…… don’t know. Maybe I’m just tired…
Eva: no, you are not just tired… just tell me something… it will make you feel better?
Yushi: ummmmmmm, I have secret that I’ve been keeping from you guys….
Eva: Ok, what is it?
Yushi: ………….this is hard, but…. thing is, I’m gay…
Eva: well…. That’s not bad, you shouldn’t be nervous about it….
     Maybe you should tell all of team mates too.
Yushi: you sure?
Eva: yeah!! I guess so
Yushi: ok, I will, maybe

           After practice
           Meeting group huddle

Coach: today’s practice was horrible! You guys are so slow!!! You guys sucks!!!
Rey: sorry coach
Benda: but we will play better tomorrow’s match…
Jan: yeah, we can win tomorrow’s match!!!
Eva: we can do this!!!
Coach: ok, now I’m gonna tell you guys the plan for tomorrow’s match…
Yushi: wait! I have to tell you guys something……
Coach: shut up!
Yushi: NO! I have to tell you guys something, it’s really important!!
Jan: ok……. Go ahead
Yushi: thing is... I’m gay………..
Everyone: hahaha, that’s freaking funny
Daniel:………………………Wait WHAT!!!?????
Daniel: did you just say you were Gay?!
Yushi: ( uncertain) yes
Jan: and you only thought of mentioning that.
Daniel: disgusting I’m not playing next to any faggot however good he might be!
Jan: Me neither
Coach: I wouldn’t either
Rey :( uncertain) yeah I guess so
Coach: get out of here before I kick you out. Don’t let me see you anywhere near this building again or else you will cures the day of your birth
Eva: common guys it’s not that bad. He is still is our best player and we have a game tomorrow
Coach: just don’t tell me that you are gay as well because then I will really flip out.
Eva: no no. it’s just that he is still a person and we should not discriminate him for that.
Everyone ignore her
Coach: well gay lover if that is what you think you can go follow him! I had enough of gays for a lifetime.

Next day game a mess. Rey tries to pass to Daniel but he falls over Jan, coach shouting and cursing at teem

After game
Everyone sad
Coach still swearing and insulting team for their failure as they go towards the changing rooms and Rey slips away unnoticed.
 Eva: don’t blame us but blame yourself. You sent away our best player.
Coach: it’s not my fault that he is a gay idiot!
Daniel: yeah! And it is not my fault either that Josh throws so badly.
Jan Speaking of Josh where in the world is he?
Daniel: How should I know. He was here two minutes ago.
Team quickly walks toward changing rooms but stop at the doors because they hear Yushi and Rey talking
Rey: I am sorry for what happened yesterday. The team is a mess now without you.
Yushi: it is not your fault dear. Don’t worry yourself.
Rey: I know but I don’t think that this date is working out. The others might get suspicious of us especially now that you’re off the team.
Yushi: You sure? We could meet outside of practice.
Rey: we could but…
Coach: Oh great. Now we have two gay guys on this team. So lovebirds anyone want to explain?
Yushi: oh… well…
Coach: Don’ even bother, I quit before someone else on this team tells me that the two are gay. This team is no more.



No comments:

Post a Comment